RULES AND REGULATIONS
Our goal is to have a fun, family-oriented event that everyone enjoys. To that end, we have a few rules and regulations that we ask everyone to adhere to:
Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Adults and children 13 and over must pay the daily entry fee.
- Wristband required at ALL times while on premises.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises at any time for any reason, including inappropriate conduct, foul language, horseplay or any other disruptive behavior. Any offenders may face legal action from security and local police. No refund will be offered if removed from grounds.
- We reserve the right to prohibit entry to anyone.
- No pets on grounds.
- No soliciting without official permit from the Picktown Palooza.
- No firearms or weapons can be brought onto the grounds.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought onto the grounds.
- No personal coolers can be brought onto the grounds.
- Re-entry permitted with specific daily wristband.
- Bags subject to inspection.