TICKETS AND PRICES
|3 Day Pass Ticket||$15|
|Thursday Only Admission||$5|
|Friday Only Admission||$5|
|Saturday Only Admission||$5|
Discount Admission Passes:
ON SALE NOW! Buy a three-day admission pass for just $10.00 per person. That’s a savings of $5.00! Single day admission passes can also be purchased. The Palooza goes on rain or shine. No refunds.
Just show your pass at the Palooza entrance gate and get your wristband for that day. Single day and three-day discount passes are being sold now. Make your selection above.
Wristbands are sold at the gate or in advance by selecting above and are priced per person 13 years of age and over. Children 12 and under are admitted free.
- Thursday: $5.00 per person
- Friday: $5.00 per person
- Saturday: $5.00 per person
All entertainment is FREE with an admission wristband, except Carnival Rides (see below).
There is NO COST to enjoy the Car & Bike Show on Saturday, July 11.
The Palooza features exciting carnival rides for the young and young at heart.
Rides will be open throughout the Palooza hours:
- Thursday: 5 pm – 11 pm
- Friday: 5 pm – Midnight
- Saturday: 12 pm – Midnight
• Thursday: Kids Day – $1.25 per ticket (rides range from 2-4 tickets per ride) or $15.00 for an all-day unlimited all-ride wristband.
• Friday: $1.25 per ticket (rides range from 2-4 tickets per ride) or $20.00 for an all-day unlimited all-ride wristband.
• Saturday: $1.25 per ticket (rides range from 2-4 tickets per ride) or $20.00 for an all-day unlimited all-ride wristband.
There is 1 extra option for ticket purchases each day:
Option 1: You can purchase 20 tickets for $20.00. This option is a discounted rate and a savings of $5.00.